Last Stop Before Pittsburgh!
Greetings! It's almost time for Anthrocon 2014 and many of us (including the convention staff) are either on our way to Pittsburgh, or will be heading there soon.
If you need to speak with the convention staff, sending us emails may result in a delay before we reply, so stopping by the Convention Operations office in the Crawford Room of the Westin or Room 309 in the Convention Center is recommended.
Here are some useful links:
- Driving directions and parking information
- Check out our schedule. It is also available on our mobile website
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter:@Anthrocon, @AnthroconDances, @Anthrocon_Alley, @AnthroconReg, @AnthroconDining, and @AC_Dealers_Room
- ...or check in on FourSquare!
- Riding our shuttles? Check the shuttle schedule
- Have photos to share? Please do so in our Flickr photo pool
- Leave us feedback in our post-con survey or our post-2014 forums
Much of this information can also be found on our static website (optimized for speed during the convention):
We'll see you in Pittsburgh.
-- The Anthrocon Staff and Board of Directors
Me and my Fursuit are all packed. Check on the horses one last time in about two hours after posting this and about three hours or so after that, I'll be on the road from Tennessee to Pittsburgh and Anthrocon!
Ahhhhh... Remember Lemonade Coyote oh so well. God bless you Anthrocon and I hope this year is another sucessful year!