Super Sponsors and Westin suites: help a first-time super?
This is my first year being a Super Sponsor, after a number of years being a regular attendee. I've been tasked with securing a suite for the 6 of us sharing a room. A suite is top priority, due to considerations for disabilities and multiple suiters.
1. For those who have procured Westin suites in the past, how easy or difficult was it to do so?
2. What is the general process to do so?
3. Is it "first come, first served" or do you go into a pool and are randomly selected to qualify?
4. I know regular rooms go up for SS's a few days ahead of other attendees, but how early do suites get made available? And will SS's get a separate email about suites vs regular rooms?
I admit, I am getting a little antsy, as we are right in the thick of when things started getting announced last year. My mouse hand is twitching in anticipation!
Thanks everyone. :3
Cannot answer question 1, I have never rented a suite.
2) Suites are announced usually BEFORE all other rooms. I believe a form is posted online that you fill out and submit.
3) Believe it's first come, first served.
4) Suites are open to ALL attendees,Supersponsors get NO special consideration for suites.
The room limit for attendees is 4 people per room. I don't know if that limit is extended for suites. Also, this applies to Westin suites only.