This is a very far-fetched idea; but it's been something I've being thinking about.
What if there was a cable channel for furries? Think about it; a cable/satellite channel just for us. What would that be like? Here are some ideas:
- There could be a magazine-type series that takes you inside furry conventions.
- A reality series that shows the daily life of furries from around the world.
- The Funday Pawpet Show could run on Sundays while showing past episodes each night.
- "Anthropoly" could be an actual game show. K.P. will still be the host. Speaking of game shows; how about one with cartoon trivia questions? I would totally win at that!
- The Saturday morning schedule will consist of cartoon shows we used to watch back in the day. Call it "Saturday Morning Memories"
Like I said; it's just an idea. What do you guys think?