General hotel reservations begin February 1 -- Westin suite reservations are re-opened (limited supply)
**EDIT** We have a very few suites still available at the Westin. Currently only corner suites (king beds) and workout suites (also king beds) are free.
Anthrocon's hotel rooms are not yet available for reservations! On February 1, 2013*, at 11:00 AM EST, we will throw open the doors for people to make reservations at the Westin Convention Center (our flagship hotel), as well as our all-within-easy-walking-distance satellite hotels, the Doubletree, Courtyard, Hampton Inn, Marriott and Omni William Penn.
Reservations for Westin Hotel suites (and ONLY SUITES) can be made starting...now! Suites are deluxe rooms as described below and are more expensive than regular hotel rooms, which this year will be about $152 ($172 with tax) per night. We make these available early because of the high demand. Remember, only suite reservations at the Westin are being accepted at this time. Regular room reservations begin on February 1.
In order to secure a suite, you must send an email to ceo(at)anthrocon.org with the phrase WESTIN SUITE REQUEST in the subject line. Once again: send an email, not a private message. Include the full (real) name that the reservation will be under, and – very important – include your Anthrocon 2013 membership number which was sent to you by email when you submitted your registration. We will send you back an email with instructions on how to go about reserving a suite through our special contact at the Westin.
If you did not receive or have misplaced your registration confirmation email, you can either use our registration verification utility or you can email us at registration-2013(at)anthrocon.org and we will tell you. If you have not registered for Anthrocon 2013 yet...well, what are you waiting for? Get to it! Just click here!
Here are descriptions of the Westin’s suites and the 2013 prices for Anthrocon members. Prices shown in parentheses are the total approximate price with tax included. You can click on each name for a floorplan, or use the links at the bottom of the page.
1) CORNER SUITE $280 ($319) per night. A bedroom with a king-sized bed, and a separate, small parlor room with a table and a sofa (roughly 640 sq ft).
2) FAMILY SUITE - $300 ($342) per night, sold out. A bedroom with two double beds and a separate medium-sized parlor with a table, chairs, and sofa (roughly 500 sq ft).
3) BUSINESS KING - $350 ($399) per night, sold out. A very large single room with a king-sized bed and a huge amount of space, about 729 square feet total. Comes equipped with a sofa-bed.
4) BUSINESS DOUBLE - $350 ($399) per night, sold out. . A very large single room with two double beds and a huge amount of space, about 729 square feet total. Comes equipped with a sofa-bed.
5) 1-BEDROOM PARLOR - $430 ($490) per night, sold out. A bedroom with either two double-sized or one king-sized bed and a large separate parlor with its own bathroom, dining table, and sofa. The parlor is 729 square feet and the bedroom is about 364 square feet. Comes equipped with a sofa-bed.
6) 2-BEDROOM PARLOR - $578 ($659) per night, sold out. A bedroom with a king-sized bed, a second bedroom with two double-beds, and between them a large separate parlor with its own bathroom, dining table, and sofa. The parlor is 729 square feet and each bedroom is about 364 square feet. Comes equipped with a sofa-bed.
7) WORKOUT SUITE $280 ($319) per night. Similar to a family suite, but with a king bed and workout equipment for those who like to keep fit. The exercise equipment is stationary and cannot be moved from the room.
Remember, you must email the chairman in order to request a suite, and only suite reservations at the Westin are available at this time. All other reservations can be made starting at 11:00 AM EST on February 1, 2013.
* Except for supersponsors, who can begin making reservations at all hotels starting on January 30. More information will be sent by email.