On our way to Pittsburgh!
Greetings! It's almost time for Anthrocon 2012 and many of us (including the convention staff) are either on our way to Pittsburgh, or will be heading there soon.
If you need to reach someone from the convention, sending us emails may result in a delay before we reply, so stopping by the Convention Operations office in the Crawford Room of the Westin or Room 309 in the Convention Center is recommended.
Here are some useful links:
- Driving directions and parking information
- Check out our schedule. It is also available at sched.org and our mobile website
- Be sure to follow us on Twitter:@Anthrocon, @AnthroconDances, @Anthrocon_Alley, @AnthroconReg, @AnthroconDining, and @AC_Dealers_Room
- ...or check in on FourSquare!
- Have photos to share? Please do so in our Flickr photo pool
- Leave us feedback in our post-con survey or our post-2012 forums
We'll see you in Pittsburgh.
-- The Anthrocon Staff and Board of Directors
The sched.org seems to be missing the "Whose Lion Is It Anyway?" at 10pm Thursday. Otherwise, I love it!
Safe travels to everyone travelling to Pittsburgh in the next few days! Can't wait to see you all there! =) =)
Don't forget for those Android users... myConBook (It's FREE) and it has lots of useful info including the complete event calander, maps, etc. Available on the market/google play/whatever they wanna call it
I believe Giza has one.