In just a few days, many of our staff will be on their way to Anthrocon in Pittsburgh, PA! That means we won't be able to answer emails like we could during any other time of the year. Instead, we've put together some resources you might find helpful while on the road or at the convention
- Hours and Locations of major convention areas such as the Art Show, Con Ops, Registration, Security, and the Dealers Room.
- Shuttle Schedule and Routes
- Anthrocon Programming Schedule - This covers all panels, events, and performances.
- Fursuit Photo, Fursuit Parade, Fursuit Badges, and Guidelines
- Parking in Pittsburgh Cheat Sheet
Need help during the convention?
Here is how to get in touch with us:
- Visit Operations in Room 309 in the DLCC
- Visit Security in the Crawford Room in the Westin or Room 312 in the DLCC.
- Call the Anthrocon Operations Hotline at 832-FUR-OPS-1 (832-387-6771) Hours are:
- Thursday: 10 AM to 10 PM
- Friday: 9 AM to 10 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM to 10 PM
- Sunday: 9 AM to 5 PM
- DM @Anthrocon or @AnthroconHelp on Twitter
After the convention, please consider sharing your photos on either:
Finally, we like to hear how we're doing, what you liked, and how we can do better. Please consider taking our post-con survey after the convention.
Journalists/Members of the Press
Looking for photos? Check out our Fursuit Group Photo. Please credit the photo to "Andy Oxenreider of Dragonscales". We also have thousands of photos from past Anthrocon conventions in our Flickr group. Please credit those photos to their individual authors.
See you in Pittsburgh,
The Anthrocon Staff